BRAIN, SENSE, &COMMON-SENSE
- Brain is no guarantee for common sense
Let that big head that hath no brain be cut off!
If there was any such thing as common sense, I think it must be extinct by now
Having a brain means you can think, having a heart means you can make good decision
Brain is not common sense. In fact in the end, it is an assurance that we can be sometimes stupid
- All the brave may die tonight, but the cowards will surely not live forever
If I die leaving my course un-fulfilled, call me stupid when I’m gone
It takes bravery to climb up the success ladder; some of the steps are very weak.
- Most times, our destiny just has to be carved out of our mistakes
We are born without a path, no actual clear future but the one we make
- I once learnt that the education which we pay so much to obtain has become incompetent to our family sustain.
Education is so important that it can’t even guarantee you a permanent job.
The world has changed, but education has yet to change with it.
Nothing is so difficult to do; once you know how to do it.
Getting rich is not a function of your grad-school
Authentic education is not obtained in the finest of colleges; it is a basic function of the most elementary tutorial institution- the home!
I once saw sincere education peddled by the way side& in the street’s corners; no longer expensive or commonly rare.
- I live this phase of my life learning from the mistakes of people I see, read about or hear about; the thing is I don’t wait to make mistakes before I learn; experience is a cruel teacher.
Schooled by experience, I have seen so many things happen to others
- When some decide to love you, there’s really nothing you can do to piss them off
FALLING & FAILING
- Failure is like shit; we all can bear the stench of ours, but detest seeing it in others.
You have no right to laugh at me when I fall; the fact that you saw me land means you’ve been down here quite a while
I don’t know why it’s so expensive to publicize my good deeds when there are always a lot of people ready to advertise my failure for free.
PARENTS & OFF-SPRING
- We are surely greater than our fathers; while they wrote deep meanings in one line of every proverb, we write countless words in big fat romance novels with nothing at all to learn but Dictions!
Most of the time, we give our kids the exact advices we received from our parents. The problem with that is; we are no longer in the 80’s
My parents’ advice may have worked for people born before 1999; but for those of us that live in this fucking modern environment? …
* you are only a president when there is a Nation!
- It’s easy to be too early, and easier to be too late; the hardest challenge is being right on time exactly
- Depending on your definition of success, you can choose to pile wealth or academic certificates!
You are in business, making a lot of money, but you touch no lives? Well CONGRATS! You are as useful to the world as the letter ‘K’ in the spelling of Knife.
Being rich has to do with what you get; being famous has to do with what you give. Being rich and famous is about giving nearly all you’ve got
The difference between you and I is that while you do your job to get money, I do mine to get happy. As for the money, it just comes…
When business fails, turn to investments, when investment fails, Become a philanthropist!
- Now we begin, now we start. Please be ready, those of us that aim for success will towards it fly shortly; never to land again.
You can catch success; only if you run faster than your peers.
BUSINESS & INVESTMENTS
- When I see an employee and an investor (business owner) I see the clear difference between controlling your destiny, and giving up that control to somebody else.
- We are born unable to do things each fellow by himself alone. The funny thing is that we so remain forever un-independent!
- We all will see the future; if you can travel 60 seconds in every one minute, you’ll get there.
- I guess freedom of speech means speak your mind, all of it; only to your peers and juniors by the way, never to your superiors
We therefore live in a free society now-a-days, since there is freedom in abundance to those who can afford to buy it!
Freedom probably means you don’t have a job; since most bosses are as masters and their workers as slaves